Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We Popped Champagne, For Barack's Campaign!!

So tonight we popped bottles and celebrated OBAMA!!! Wow! So it feels so good to be enjoying this from the land of our heritage!! Like okay, this will be MYstory, I "celebrated this unique moment in Africa"! I would have been on that mall, (shout out to my sweet pea for calling me to let me hear the action live, you are the best babe) but to be here in AFRICA oh my...that pinotage was flowing and I am glowing. I just got loose and celebrated and smiled and laughed and enjoyed the moment. Could it have been better? If only my favorite people in the world were here with me. I am so lucky and so blessed and I'm on a high. The party don't stop!! I'm on my party and BS until I get on the plane to head back to the states....then I gotta put my serious face back on, LOL.

I have a date this week too....Why I gotta come all the way to South Africa to get one of those?, but the mens be loving all this chocolate here in the motherland..all color mens by the way and I aint mad about it. <:)

GOBAMA!!

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well i lived in s. africa for 5 summers in a row sounds like a worth trip to me