Monday, January 9, 2012

Growth!

I sat up and read some past posts from my blog today. How shallow and one dimensional was I? Not to mention I cursed in writing? Oooohhhh…LOL!

The origin of this blog was for me to have a place to vent my frustrations about an unrequited love. That went on for entirely too long. Save for a few posts here and there about work, school, clothes, etc, it was all about him! I think it's hilarious (and somewhat pathetic) now but that's just where I was and GLORY to GOD I'm not anymore! There's a part of me that wanted to delete some old posts. I really don't know if I'd want people I know (that I didn’t know then) to read it. But I decided that it's a good way for them to even get to know more of me. I'm at a place in my life that I want to be transparent because I believe it will help someone. After all, my life is not my own! My testimony is for God’s use.

I look forward to using this blog as a point of reflection though, so that I can continue to see what God has done and is doing in my life.

With that said, I’m so thankful for growth! Wow! Amen...

No comments: