Monday, March 5, 2012

Frustration

I'm not dating anyone. I'm not sexually involved with anyone. I don't talk to or consistently interact with anyone. But here I am, once again; heart attached to, thoughts consumed with and mind focused on some man!...who has no idea. How tragic & pathetic.

I hate this more than anything. I pray about it. Sometimes I cry and talk to my Daddy about it. I ask Him for wisdom and grace to deal with it. It's not even about dude, more my inability to take him or leave him as he seemingly does me. One hint from him that we should get together, and I'm spending my whole day multitasking between work and event planning. I'm so over myself, I wish I could put myself in a time out corner for this mischief. I mean, brother doesn't even know! Yet here I am, writing about him...



No comments: