Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to Blogging

I've gone back and forth about whether or not to continue with this blog. I realized that in the past, I blogged as a way to deal with a particular situation. It helped me through the painful times. For whatever reason, after my ex was murdered I became uninspired. I just forgot to blog, though I've had some great content. I realized though, that my blog was always helpful to me in terms of releasing...and I miss having that outlet. One thing that's been great in my life is that for whatever reason, me and my best girlfriends have been closer than ever! In the past I didn't really share too much of what was going on with anyone so I basically needed this blog to vent, LOL! Now I've realized that I just want to be here, however randomly or sporadically, I want to blog again! Huraaayyyy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've decided to blog again.
I blog and I blog as if I'm talking to someone and I don't know if anyone ever reads them but it has been great therapy for me the past year.
I can see you've been through alot and I pray that you are being healed and that you are being encouraged.

Keep on keeping on!!
And Blog!!

God Bless You!!

GemisMyName said...

Thanks Lolo!

T.a.c.D said...

I am totally glad you have come back!