Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Arrggghhhhhh!!!! Fender Bender

I got up this morning feeling so, so...mostly wanted to stay in bed. But I had a conference call with South Africa that I had to join at 5:30am. I really wanted to get on the train but after all the chatting, about the same old business, I realized that I'd missed all the trains leaving during the 6:00am hour...so I tried for the 7:07, realized that I was missing that one as I drove to the station. I could’ve made the 7:22, but no parking was left available for me...so I give in to driving. I'm going along my merry little way, when suddenly BAM!!! She rear ends my car. It took me a moment to realize that I'd been hit. THANK GOD everyone is ok and it's not my fault so I just need to deal with her insurance company. We both filed claims right there on the spot, no sore necks or attitudes. I've only been in one car accident and that was almost 10 years ago...AGAIN THANK GOD, all bodies are in tact...the body of my car, is another story. It wasn’t until I got to work that I realized that my bumper is falling off. I'm slightly irritated (thinking of having to take time off work with all that I have going on) but I'm grateful. I have to just handle my business. I just pray that there're no unnecessary hassles in this process. God is good, all the time!!

Have a great day.

4 comments:

jendayi said...

Great attitude! I'm glad you're okay. Hopefully all goes smoothly.

T.a.c.D said...

I am really glad you are okay and that you are doing well!!! You do have a very positive attitude and that's going to keep you doing well

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang folk, u may need to see a sdr. may be getting some looot

Ms. Confessions said...

I agree, positive thinking will always get you through. Also good to know you're play.