Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Love

I feel like I'm always playing Santa's "helper" to my girlfriends men when it comes to gift giving. Usually they just want good ideas since I know these ladies so well , but usually their approach is kind of generic or obligatory...almost like "I'm asking because I know I HAVE to get something and I don't want to mess up"...not this guy, he really want to see my girl happy and pleased. He was already seeing Tiffany blue, but just wanted some further direction and I happily obliged. I am so ELATED that she's found someone genuine and good to her who wants to make her happy, WOW!!! Just warms my cold heart. J/K!

From my girl’s man….

"Thank you P. The earrings I think are back ordered so I might have to get them after they get them back in the store. I'll probably pick up the necklace tonight. Thanks for the additional ideas. I knew you would know.

I just want to make her happy. I'm feeling her a whole lot. I hope she feels the same. It would kinda suck if she didn't :-\ LOL
"

Aint he a doll??!! Gotta love LOVE.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

That is awesome warmed my cold little heart too! => ha ha ha...

but its always nice when you know that people are just that good people! I am excited to hear about this because it just has me really looking forward to 2009...we coming up P!

jendayi said...

so sweet. like a hershey's kiss. i love it when you can see a man's heart.

Eb the Celeb said...

ugh... he makes me sick at the moment

love dont live here anymore