Monday, April 20, 2009

Girrrllll, where you been?

I've been M.I.A from my blog for a minute but that's only because life is taking some random pleasant twists and turns and the kid has had to focus my energy that way...But for updates sakes, here goes:

This is old but--Cali was great! I needed that rest and I'm glad I was reminded how much I adore San Francisco. There are so many artsy and eclectic places and things to explore. It. Was. Great! The end...

I got promoted at work (last week actually) which=double my work load and demands even more of my focus. I literally get to log into my "personal" accounts and things once per day, if I'm lucky and that's during my "lunch break" via my cell phone.

I've just been relaxing, studying the WORD, getting refreshed spiritually and remaining focused.

It's also the home stretch for spring semester so that means that my evenings/nights are not mine. I'll be in school this summer but I'm so looking forward to a less rigid schedule.

Other than, I'm just chilling and spending time with those who want to spent time with me and that's in every aspect of my relationships.<:) From time to time I find myself slipping into "feeling some kinda way" mode and I just quickly reel it back in. I have the power within me to control my emotions and I'm exercising it. I think the most important lessons I've learned recently is not to be so hard on myself. So I'm practicing that.

1 comment:

But maybe it's just me... said...

Congrats on all the good things happening! You definitely deserve it! :)