Tuesday, April 29, 2008

LOL @ Myself

So I was checking out the blog of an old friend from high school and when I went to make a comment on her blog, I realized that I too had a blog and I had actually posted on it twice..so funny. What's even funnier is what was on my mind at the time of these posts. Anyway, I guess I was in a writing mood at the time and I'm glad I wrote my thoughts down...It's interesting to go back and read something you wrote in the past...

So I guess it's safe to say that I might actually come up here and post something every now and then, just for my own personal enjoyment and amusement when I come back months later to read what I was thinking about at that particular time...Does that even make any sense?

It's late and I worked out for almost three hours this evening..

No comments: