Monday, June 9, 2008

No Caveats

Caveat - A qualification or explanation, a clarification to prevent a misinterpretation.

There is no clarification or explanation necessary here. I love you for the man that you are; as you stand at this very moment, and I know that you love me too. It makes me giddy with excitement to know this! The desire for you that's burning inside my heart is unquenchable and all consuming. At this place and in this space you are all I see. I want to say, take this step with me, take a leap of faith, take a chance on us and let me show you that the things I'm saying and feeling are real. I'm a grown woman who knows exactly what she wants. Plain and simple, I want you, I need you and we deserve each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! No caveats indeed. I guess you've decided to just put it out there and place the ball in my court. And I think that you are asking me to make a decision; like right now...easier said than done. Love you too.

T.a.c.D said...

WOW! that was absolutely beautiful! I wish you nothing but the best in your steps taken!

But maybe it's just me... said...

Beautiful. I love it.