Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sometimes.... I REALLY HATE MEN!!!!!

I would like to know why some men have the ability to just lie, cheat, and be less than forthcoming without flinching?? I would actually love to have a concrete reason. I mean is it biological? Are men just programmed to be able to detach emotionally thus be able to exhibit the above negative behaviors without caring? I mean WTF is it???!!! Men, please help me with this one.

Yes, I know that some women can be just as deceitful, careless, selfish, etc...but I'm not a lesbian and I don't deal with women, I deal with men so can only speak from that perspective. I know of some selfish ass women that have good men that they take for granted and guess what? Those hoes make me sick too! I can also say that yes, I know some good brothers and I'm thankful for them and I try to show them my appreciation, but even some of the "good ones" do shady shit! Yes, I've been hurt...BAD at least 2 good times but I'm still open to the possibilities, but how many times is someone supposed to put themselves out there, just to get burned?

Thankfully, I am not talking about a personal situation right now, but I'm mad for someone else. My girl cut off a lot of people and was ready to make some pretty drastic sacrifices for the sake of having someone real and starting a family with a man that presented himself as God fearing, honest, loyal, and ready!! But he was still fucking his ex-girlfriend. So now she's devastated and has had her life changed over some bullshit. This pisses me off because it's not the first time and she was so sincere...I feel so bad for her and I'm not going to disclose all the details, but for real I could not even sleep last night and I just prayed for her and asked God to restore whatever's been broken in her physically, spiritually and emotionally. I just want to know why?? Is she perfect? No. Are any of us? But when can a woman really let her guard down and know that she's found her rest?

I like to learn from other people's experiences as much as possible and I think one thing I'm learning from this is that I need to more careful about the karma that I put out because somehow it will come back. I need to really stop trying to do it my way and listen to the voice of God when it comes to everything, especially these relationships. So my advice to her (as I STRUGGLED to find a comforting word) was to seek God and ask what she's to learn from this. What is the grander plan? I am so blown and I feel like her situation is mine. I guess it's because I love her and was so excited for her, thinking that she'd found what she wanted, that she'd found a reason to let her guard down and rest...I guess not, at least not quite yet...

7 comments:

But maybe it's just me... said...

Damn. It's definitely a continual struggle dealing with men...because like you said, even the good ones can be shady. Not that women can't be, but we're not the topic at hand. Although it may not make her feel better right now, I think you're on the right path with your encouragement. I believe that sometimes God has to get our attention in what we think are shocking ways. Perhaps this was never the man for her. Perhaps God has something and someone much greater in store for her...and she never would have been open to receive it and him if she stayed where she was. Of course, that doesn't mean that her heart won't ache or her eyes won't be red from crying or her spirit won't be weary from the violation...but, tell her to hold on. Let her know it's okay to grieve the situation, her loss, her hurt. And continue to pray that her heart is healed and not hardened and that the broken parts are made whole. I don't know her, but I feel for her...one never gets used to the deep pain of heartbreak - in whatever form it comes in.

Eb the Celeb said...

girl I am blaming it on the weather... when it gets nice out.. men act a fool...they always feel like that have more options than usual because the women are out and looking for something and then when it starts getting cold then they finally want to act right... I wish they could be REAL men year round... I hate this time of year... and this dating mess is for the birds.....

Good luck though.. the key is to not give up that he will find you... I think as women we spend so much time bashing they we may be too busy doing that that we miss a good one when he does come by.

T.a.c.D said...

I think you telling her to lean on GOD is the BEST thing she could do, and encouraging her to be THANKFUK that she found out before the kids, before the marriage, before a move, before becoming financially involved...

TRUST me it hurts like hell, as you know i am there right now...but if she keeps reminding herself of about how she got out of a BAD situation BEFORE it got any deeper...it will help her heal...

and then another thing, is tell her to pray to ask GOD to help her forgive HIM so that SHE can move forward...last night was the first time I said that prayer and i did sleep a little better...because frogiving him will allow her heart to not be hardened...because there are some good men out here...just like good women...and just believe that there is something BIGGER and BETTER out there

but like you said we HAVE to listen to that little voice of GOD and NOT be afraid to step out on faith and walk away when we know we should...

GOD reveals it all honey, so tell her to look at the side of things to be THANKFUL about...she'll get through it i am sure

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

DONT hate us ok, at least not me, i could say the same about women, but i find good, besides yawl queens, so what am i

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

WOW..

That is seriously shady. I can't believe he'd do that to her. And here she was, thinking she'd found The One.

I'm so sorry for her. But it's true, it could be that the guy was just not the right one for her, and she found out BEFORE she got married to the guy - and now she'll know what to look out for

But it'd probably breed paranoia :(

Thansk for coming by the blog btw :D

Anonymous said...

This one is definitely speaking to my heart. I've been trying to work out the issues that I've been having with some men's ethics these days and truly it takes prayer not to become bitter.

Thanks for this one Sis!

jendayi said...

Hi. I found you by way of "but maybe it's just me". Nice blog. When I read this one, I had to laugh because I JUST wrote the same blog. I think there's something up with this season. It's uncanny how many of us are feeling the same emotions.