Monday, March 30, 2009

March Randoms

It's almost over but let me dump my madness real fast!

The start of last week was crazy, emotionally, work, personal, a mess! But I made it through. The end of the week was wonderful. I had another incident with the car, but walked away from it only $132.00 out of pocket with a sleek black Nissan Altima rental with a fancy touch ignition starter for a week. That curbed (for now) my appetite for new car. I'm getting my Acura back this week, in better shape and probably looking brand new. Aint I blessed as I can be.....

I'm loving my new smart phone and even more LOVE not having to carry two phones around (I never used to answer my personal phone anyway). This is much better and makes so much more sense. Who am I P-Diddy?

I told my friend the other day that I don't feel like I'm doing anything great right now. He checked my mess at the door! My argument was that I bought a house, started my career path, bought a "nice car" and established myself all before 23 and now I'm like what's next? I think this is why I'm so unimpressed with a lot of stuff now. I think subconsciously I was preparing to be married and having children by now, you know, the next phase in my life. What a joke...I mean I even purposed to NOT bring (bad ) debt into my marriage and I made that happen! So where's my husband so I can upgrade him? LOL! But I'm doing my school thing and progressing, so that's doing a lot. I really need to put in more work with my non-proft. Registered it and all.

I can't wait for the Teedra Moses concert on Thursday!! I am in my party/fun mood again. I'm such a sun child.

I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriends lately and I'm a better woman/friend for it. That's the cure for loneliness right there, great girlfriends and I have some good ones!

I keep hearing my boys say that there aren't many good men out here! WHAT!!??? Where are these chickens, gold diggers and low down women? Color me naive because I don't know of any and I never want to!

I am less than two weeks from Cali-forn-ia!! I can already feel the sand between my toes on the sun beaming down on my chocolate skin!! Yummy...

My (mostly) raw diet has really made my nails grow long and STRONG. That's putting a dent in that "need milk for calcium" theory. Did I mention I love hot yoga? I'm getting kind of tired of the "you're like a white girl" crap, but whatever, Ima do me! I love being me....

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

so glad that someone got to you before i did...because CLEARLY had i heard that statement i would have been like "DUDE" lol...

P you are doing GREAT things you work hard you are traveling all over the world working to help those who can't help themselves...you are in school...you are doing SO many wonderful things...so stop that...

and yes hanging with the ladies are the GREATEST for the "i am lonely blues"

it will definitely happen when its supposed too...

and i promise that once i get used to yoga (clearly i am still too beginner to jump out there just yet) i am totally THERE!

jendayi said...

Wow chica! You did all of that before 23?! Goodness gracious! I feel like a proud mama. So like T.C. said, you better stop being crazy and stand up tall!

I need to come check you more because you just completely uplifted my day. Thanks for commenting on my blogs by the way.

jendayi said...

oh and see you at the Teedra concert? Club Liv?