Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Love....

1. A man with full juicy lips that knows how to use them.
2. Fresh strawberries dipped in sugar free chocolate pudding, so decadent yet low in calories!
3. My big bodacious Afro and the stares that I receive when I rock it..people are so funny.
4. Exfoliating, I just love the the look and feel of soft, glowing skin, head to toe..
5. Makeup-and I am not afraid to use it! But I love gorgeous bare skin even more!
6. The idea of being in love..Yes I am finally ready to admit it (that wasn't so bad)
7. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. I used to think that I didn't because my ex didn't but I love to kiss! Especially a man with full juicy lips...
8. To hear the voices of my little nieces and nephews back in Ghana. They speak such proper English with the cutest accent. "I love you Uhntie Gem", they say
9. My eyebrows...even when they are bushy, wild and "need waxing"..
10. A man that is not afraid to wear color.
11. Clothing, jewelry, etc inspired by certain African cultures, but I hate being labeled "Afrocentric". What will they call me when I step on the scene the next day rocking bone straight hair and Tiffany jewelry?
12. Learning and academia but I HATE homework/busy work..just give me a project please. I am working on this...but procrastination is a disease and I need a cure!!
13. The idea of moving out of suburban Pretty Girl county and into a more city atmosphere...or just somewhere different..I've got to go!!!
14. My body, flaws and all....

2 comments:

Ms. Confessions said...

I Love reading great blogs! :)

Thanks for stopping by my spot!

T.a.c.D said...

AWESOME!