Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stupid Sir, Hair, and Barking Dogs...

So, what did I tell you?

Stupid Sir: "is there a way...can this be reconsidered"?

Boss: "is there any way” is a loaded phrase, since I guess there is always a way. I think this horse has left the barn. In any case, my understanding is that everything is pretty much set, so if Gem has any ideas about how to...let’s discuss, but there is no forum right now for continuing to discuss such a move. Gem"?

Me: "None, we've discussed this and will proceed as previously planned"

Stupid Sir: "Understood, thanks"

LOL! Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.. (note to self: never hire an imbecile like this for your business). I'm even up earlier than you in the morning.

Hair...

Why after 7 years of wearing my hair natural have I not learned that curly hair just does not like to be straight? Why do I waste my time and money? Oh well, at least I got a much needed hair cut..sigh...

There are actually dogs that live next door to me that are allowed to stay outside and bark at 3:00 AM? Where can I find some food poisoning?

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

and mines doesn't want to curl or be kinky but limp and soft what is that really about...

T.a.c.D said...

oh and by the way...CLEARLY you ROCK because your boss had your back, that's totally what's up!

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Nyce ;-)

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWW, Precious!! Don't ever mention the words "dog" and "poisoning" in the same sentence. You know the only child I have has four legs and a tail!!!!Also, I'll tell you a little secret - our good friend at work has a dog that barks all day and his neighbor has called the police on him - I won't name him but I'll give you a couple of hints. He's a clothes designer, has a great sense of humor and happens to work with expense reports (dah,doy - did you figure out who I'm talking about?). I hope he reads your blog. Anyway, the people who let their dogs bark at 3am should be poisoned, not the dogs. Let's discuss how to solve this dilemma...