Thursday, May 1, 2008

You Know, Who the Heck am I Kidding, I want to Kiss You-A Poem

Yeah I want us to be friends but sometimes I question my own intentions.
One moment I want to see you and be near you, the next I need a healthy distance.

When I see you; oh the chemistry, and sparks flying all over the place; that face, that smile....those lips make me want to draw you in...but I can't...then your arms embrace me and I wish I could just stand on my toes and steal a little kiss....okay maybe a big, long, wet, juicy, tongue kiss. I sometimes even hope that it happens by accident (oops, did I say that?)..you know how much I love your kisses and how my lips react to the softness of yours. You know how much I adore your "grown man" hug but when you do that I imagine my hands going up that chest...caressing your handsome face..into those gorgeous....and then we lip lock...

Okay, see I really need to stop....!

You know I come up with clever reasons to see you, to steal a few moments of your time.
You see how I avoid looking straight into your eyes, fearing what you might find in mine....
You know me...you act like you don't but you see right through me...with those soft brown eyes....

Okay now back to those lips and that sexy curl up into a dimpled smile thing that you do with them only makes me miss...yeah you guessed it...your kiss...Boy you aint right and you really need to stop this, cause I know you do it on purpose too. I got butterflies in my tummy right now just writing this poem about you....umph, umph, umph...

Then I go away and in my mind I press rewind to replay every word of every line of everything that you said to me...even though you never really say too much, you just stare at me and smile a lot and make me feel all nervous inside...so then I leave wondering if I said too much...but I love how you listen so intently, like you really have an interest in me and what I have to say...I love that so much

yeah this is all way too much....

I am done kidding myself, plus I already know you aint a fool....so now that I've figured out step one (no more denial) I need to work on step two.

No comments: