Friday, May 16, 2008

On my grind and forbidden fruit

I have not been journaling all week and honestly, I’ve missed it. But after a week of being a “slave” to the straight hair, I’m back in the gym in the evenings…hard! I went to the grocery store, stocked up on my “essentials for getting it tight” items and I’ve been doing pretty well all week. The fact that I’m heading to the Caribbean next week doesn’t hurt the motivation factor either. Why do we (women) do that? I am generally in good shape but man when it’s time to go somewhere or be seen, I puts in overtime. LOL! I am just glad that I'm not as obsessed with being a perfect size 2 as I was this time last year. I would work out twice a day sometimes. I've actually worked out 3 different times in one day. I'm a monster...I'm happy with my body right now, I feel more womanly at a size 4-6. I am only 5'1" but at a size 2 I look a bit like a prepubescent boy and that's not hot. So now it's eating more good food, doing more strength training, doing a variety of cardio exercises and when I run, only running 2-3 miles instead of 4-6..LOL!

I am super excited about getting away (from the USA) again. I live for the vacay…another reason why I must become independently wealthy ASAP!

Operation “stop thinking about Alejandro so much” is pretty much a bust, oh this man, this man.... I guess I'll try harder next week. But how is a girl supposed to forget a man that says stuff like, "...there are many things that I would love to be able to say to you, do for you, and do to you, but now is not the time. Until then, you are an amazing woman".... What do you want to do to me baby? I hope it's the same stuff that you’ve been doing to me every night, in my dreams..(“in my imagination I be all up on you…touch my body…”) Okay that was very naughty and it shows my true colors that I would focus on that part but what can I say…that's just where I'm at right now. He is so fly and sexy and sweet with those soft full lips, that gorgeous smile, nice manly hands...but he’s just my "friend"...Oh the beautifulness of forbidden fruit...sigh

No comments: