Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I

Thanks to Eb for inspiring this...

I am not: always always who I expect to be
I hear: Lisa McClendon's "About Your Love for Me"
I regret: NOTHING; I did the best I could
I care: what other people think more than I should
I always: put those I love before myself
I long to: have something meaningful and reciprocal, just once....
I feel alone: at night
I hide: my deepest darkest secrets and fears
I drive: way too fast
I sing: because I want to
I dance: because I can
I write: for release
I breathe: by God's grace
I play: music almost all the time
I miss: the mother I never knew
I search: for purpose in everything
I say: too many curse words at times
I feel: good about myself
I succeed: by taking leaps of faith and giving my best
I fail: when I don't follow my instincts or ask for help when I need it
I dream: of having it ALL
I sleep: less than I should or would like to (night owl)
I wonder: what my next BIG thing will be
I want: to take another vacation
I worry: that I will forget all that I've studied and fail my math exam
I have: paranoia about being broke
I give: all I have to those I love
I fight: for what I want, sometimes to futility
I am: Ms. Independent
I can’t: wait for my blessing that's on the way
I stay: up too late most nights
I will: run a marathon in the next two years
I can: be way too serious at times
I would: backpack through Africa if there wasn't so much unfinished business
I might: backpack through Africa anyway
I like: the way he walks, umph...LOL!<:)
I love: with everything that's in me
I smile: when I think of how goofy we were
I frown: when I'm in deep thought

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

your I miss... whoa... I cant even imagine what that must feel like

T.a.c.D said...

woooo P...

that was deep and refreshing all in one token