Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today

I watched you enjoying the band, cool, confident with an air of mystery about you, no entourage in sight, just you. I thought to myself, “I. Like. That. Man”. I struggled to juggle the business in front of me while maintaining my gaze on you...

I kept replaying her words in my head "don't take yourself out the game P". But I just don't know. I can't keep putting myself out there like that.

He phoned and said, "I just called to tell you that you're beautiful" My initial thought was how melodic those word would be, if he was someone else...I quickly thanked him before it became obvious.

I received that text requesting my "Christmas wish list". Normally I'd decline and cling to my "independence" but instead I shot off a brief list. Perhaps I'll receive the Chloe perfume, tea set or the Audemars watch, LOL!. <:) Either way, I'm sure I called your bluff. You think you know me, but you have no idea.

The occurrence On.The.Job confirmed once again that NO ONE IS INDISPENSABLE...I WILL step my game up and seize whatever opportunities are presented. The time is now.

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

don't take yourself out the game, you have to much to offer...

he doesn't have any idea and that's a GREAT advantage for YOU...

keep hustling, keep pushing, keep smiling...

1