Thursday, October 16, 2008

Arbitrary

"Let me put this big girl in your life"...I've been having a recurring fantasy of being a Sugar Mama. In this fantasy I have a man that's all man but I take care of him and his only job is to be my faithful, loyal, love slave, putting it DOWN whenever and however I want it. Plus I take care of home and I'm the business so he's happy too.. "I'll gas up the Ac for him tonight and he can go wherever he likes...Maybe I'm taking that "uh uh I got it" mentality a little too far, but I really think this would be cool and fuel my need to maintain control of my independence...purely selfish I know. I do hate the notion of women always being in the "tricked on" position. Please, I can do for you, if you're worthy...

She Got Her Own (Miss Independent Remix) feat. Jamie Foxx and Fabulous - Ne-Yo

ALSO

The aftermath of the termination of my boss (the CFO) has begun. We're cutting back on frivolous spending (finally!!) and folks are being held accountable for their project budgets as well as annual departmental budgets. Of course these changes present a challenge for me on my projects (no more blank checks, ha ha), but I know that this is the way the real world operates so I'm ready for it. This is actually the kind of fiscal responsibility I've been hoping to see enforced for a while...I feel like I'm finally getting some vindication for this.

Is it me or was the masseuse at the company health fair today feeling on me, I mean outside of what's necessary? I've had massages before and I don't ever recall that much contact with my a$$ cheeks! Wait a minute Mr. Masseuse!!! That maneuver that you kept doing that caused my butt to jiggle, got me wanting to find somebody worthy.

I really want to throw on a fierce fit, maybe something with that purple patent croc print clutch and hit the club or something!! I need to get out soon and I will.

I need to shake this sudden addiction to Haagen Dazs Vanilla & Almond bars, OMG!! I'm quickly going from phat to FAT, lol...okay maybe that's a bit dramatic but I need to chill. Then had the nerve to sign up for another 10k next month. I'm a glutton for punishment, clearly. I'm ready to get settled again so I can be back on track.

Speaking of which, I'm having a packing party and you're invited. I'm moving!!

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

good for you...i am glad you are getting settled...we must catch up! and the CEO got hit??? wow...times are a changin...

can we say RECESSION is in FULL affect