Sunday, September 14, 2008

Feeling Blah

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine and he was "like dang, what's wrong with you, you seem so distant". I don't know if distant is the correct word but I guess I wasn't giving up too much convo either. Hey, it's like that sometimes, nothing personal boo. I just feel blah, not sad, not happy, just nothing.

Nonetheless, I've had a fabulous weekend! I did a little "vintage" shopping on Friday and found some amazing pieces! I am still stunned. Friday night I got dolled up and chilled with my chicks a little bit at a private party of a friend who's launching a new business. Cool times. On Saturday I went to my class, then took a little trip to the mall in Towson (pretty cool mall, even though I hate malls). I didn't really buy anything but I was just curious to look because I had always heard that it's a nice mall. Saturday afternoon I went and had a facial that still has my skin feeling like a newborns bottom and then I went to a going away gathering for my God brother, an engineer who's accepted a 1 year position in Iraq!!!??? Let's just pray for him. It was nice to spend time with the family and we took a group trip to the movies to see the new Tyler Perry joint. It was just OK to me overall, but I really enjoyed the acting of Kathy Bates ("it's not you I don't trust, it's your private thoughts that give me pause". CLASSIC!!) and Sanaa Lathan. I'm curious to hear other's reaction to the movie.

Today I enjoyed my favorite Sunday past time, going to worship followed by brunch where I ate whatever I wanted to eat AGAIN. I really need to get back right before I lose my waistline. Since then I've come home, slept on a full stomach, did some homework, cleaned up and I'm trying to think about what I need to pack to live in Baltimore part-time this week again...but I still feel blah, I need some excitement!! My girl took me to lunch on Thursday, fed me good and tempted me with a trip to Paris for her birthday in November, hmmmm.....

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u have no reason to feel blahh hon gald u have a great weekend

But maybe it's just me... said...

I saw The Family That Preys on Monday. I enjoyed it. I'm interested to know what you thought about a certain part of it..let's discuss!