Friday, September 19, 2008

I Should be Working

But instead I'm rambling on my blog...

Sometimes I admire people that are just ruthless. I usually take the high road in situations but "my private thoughts" would absolutely horrify the most sinister among us.

I am going to run that 10K again next weekend. It was fun last year and I want to beat my time from last year. But I am definitely taking my IPOD this time, screw running etiquette.

Last week I ate french toast for breakfast almost everyday and it was orgasmic! It's showing on my gut this week though, LOL!!

It's funny how when the crap hits the fan, folks run for cover, choose sides and switch up on you, but I guess that's life. I've been here before.

I've drafted 3 separate emails to express my thoughts but I've not sent one of them yet. I am not usually one who bites my tongue but something gives me pause...oh that's right, I'm prioritizing other's feelings again. Silly me, when will I learn?

I need to work on my poker face. Do you have a poker face? What does it look like?

I need to figure what I want to be when I grow up.

I need to seriously pack to move. I can't believe I'm moving to a city that not too long ago I declared "you aint got to worry about me coming over there". LOL! My how l...never mind.

At 5:30 I am going to get a mani, pedi, and eyebrow wax, then I'm going to the movies to see "The Women" all before I go home and dive head deep back into my books. I love school!

I love MATH...Okay not really but I'm trying to use the power of persuasion over my situation.

It's funny how after one begins to "climb the corporate ladder" we forget how to do simple tasks like using the postage machine. It took me a minute but I figured it out. I can't let anyone catch me slipping like that!

Friend. What is your definition of a friend? How do you know when you have or are a true friend?

Love, Peace and Hair grease. I hope your weekend is as fabulous as I plan for mine to be...

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

you know a "true friend" i think that people are friends at different moments different times and for different things...like you can have a "true friend" that you love to death but you know she and you won't talk all the time, you need her she is there, you can trust her but its not this everday all day thing...or you can have a friend that you talk to daily but maybe she doesn't know all your business...

i guess there are different levels of friendship, but the best of friends are really family, without the blood...

and i HATE MATH by the way...